Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Our Little Walking Machine!

Hayden took his first official step on June 30th at Nana and Papa's house in Iowa. Luckily Brandyn and Jason were there to witness it with me or I would never have believed what I saw! After those first few steps, we think that he decided he still wasn't ready to make the transition, so he went back to crawling. If any of you ever saw him crawl, you have to admit, he had that skill mastered! About 2 weeks ago I took Hayden to the park to play with his friend Michael, and for the first time he let me hold his hands while he led me around the park-and from then on it's been non-stop walking! He's getting really good at it, and is even better wearing shoes. Here's a little video of him walking-no shoes-so that you can all see how good he really is! Enjoy!


This is a video-push the sideways triangle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, he's doing great!! WTG Hayden!!! Can't wait to see more videos Dawn. TFS!
Love you all,
Great Auntie Liz