Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cookies For Santa!

The finished product...all done by Hayden!!!





Today was our Christmas Eve since we're heading back to Iowa...so what better way to celebrate than a little holiday baking!! Hayden was really tentative at first and didn't want anything to do with the frosting, but he came around and ended up really having fun with it! He even struggled with EATING the frosting...but his Mommy came out in him and by the end he was licking his "poon". We had a lots of fun together and I hope to add this to our holiday traditions!

4 comments:

Jamie Short said...

Great job Hayden! You made some pretty delicious looking cookies! I'm sure you really enjoyed that frosting! Have a great Christmas and I hope Santa brings you, your mommy, and daddy everything they want! Have fun in Iowa!

Anonymous said...

I really hope you continue with this tradition also Dawn....how special!
Looks like he had some fun, the cookies are adorable!!! I'm not sure I would of been brave enough to get out the sprinkles though!!!! YIKES!
See you all soon! Safe travels!
Aunt Liz

JJMW said...

Good job Hayden! Isn't your Mommy cool and fun? What a lucky boy you are. I bet Santa will leave you extra presents for those yummy cookies! Merry Christmas.
Hugs and Kisses
Woodrich's

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Looks good Hayden. Can't wait to give you hugs and kisses.