Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Day at the Aquarium!

Talking to my friends...the "brogs...bibbit"

"Wow Mama! Look at the "brogs"!!!
Aren't they cute?!?!?





Daddy and I checking out some "bish"

Mommy, Daddy and Me!
Daddy and Papa driving the barge! Daddy was being cautious and couldn't take his eyes off the "road"!
Nana and Mama-my 2 favorite girls!
Uncle Brandyn and Me...I was being a pistol!


While Mommy and I were staying at Nana and Papa's house recovering from our sickness, Daddy got to come up from Kansas City and spend a day with us! We had so much fun just hanging out with Nana, Papa and Uncle Brandyn...but Mommy and I were sick of being stuck inside, so we all took a fieldtrip and headed to the aquarium for some fun! There was lots of really cool stuff to see...big "bish", "brogs...bibbit" otters, and even some alligators! My favorites were the "brogs...bibbit" of course! I had to make sure to go back to their houses and say "bye-bye" before we left. I'm sure they were really sad to see me go!

No comments: