Thursday, October 29, 2015

Taking a Detour

And I'm back.  At least for the moment.  I've been thinking a lot about things that are happening in my daily life, and realizing that, my guess is I'm not the only one going thru some of these things.  And that if only I could read about someone else going thru similar situations, I might feel better about my "stuff".  So, I've decided to stray away from my blogs about the kiddos and their cute mugs (although, they will probably make an appearance or 100) but I'm going to write.  I'm going to write about my marriage, about parenthood, friendships, my aging parents...and me.  I'll probably write a lot about me.  Because I think it will be a good place to vent and a good way to find myself again.  Please don't mind my punctuation, my grammar or my overuse of (...'s).  Be prepared to read my truth...it won't always be pretty or politically correct but it won't be phony.  It will be me.
I also feel like I need to preface this new little endeavor with some facts.  Things that you, as my readers, need to remember.  #1...I love my husband dearly.  He is 100% my soulmate, my best friend, and the one person on this earth who I cannot even begin to imagine my life without.  He knows me-the good, the bad and the beautiful.  I don't doubt for 1 second that he loves me.  He is also the one person on this earth who makes me the craziest.  He disappoints me, he frustrates me, and he makes me madder than anyone else.  But.  I love him.  With all of my heart.  #2...I am head over heels in love with my 3 kids.  They are the best things that have ever happened to me, and they are my life.  I am beyond proud of them, and they are my whole heart.  They also make me crazy-on a daily basis.  I fail daily in my mothering.  Daily.  But I try.  I always try.  And I love them.
So, with that out of the way...I feel like I can get started.  Thanks for reading.  You all rock.

No comments: