Monday, May 12, 2008

Jason Opening His wii!!!




So, Jason's 30th birthday is on Wednesday (mark your calendars!!), and after talking to my friend Leslie, I came up with the perfect gift idea...A Wii!!! What 30 year old DOESN'T need a gaming system!?!?!? Hey...it keeps us young...don't judge!

Anyway, I decided since we're leaving for Cali on Thursday, I'd try to talk him in to opening it early so that we'd have a chance to play before we leave-and SURPRISE!!! it worked!! At first he didn't seem overly thrilled-but it turns out that he was just trying to ACT surprised-I had blown it as I do every time I get him a present. Turns out he LOVES it, and it's going to be a challenge to keep him OFF of it!!! I have to admit though, it IS fun!!!
Happy 30th Baby!!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jason!! Isn't May 14th just the best day to have a birthday?

So glad you guys have a wii...we'll have to have a 'lil wii party :)

The Morehead Family said...

We're in Leslie! Have I mentioned...I'm sore!?!?! Pathetic!