Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to All of the Wonderful Mothers in My Life!!!












I had an AWESOME Mother's Day...and was spoiled rotten by my boys...but for some silly reason, we never got the camera out!!! So, that means-no pictures of Hayden and I on Mother's Day...bummer! I mentioned this to Jason tonight, and his idea was to just take some of us tonight (Monday) and "pretend" that they were taken yesterday-brilliant man I married, eh?!?





Instead of doing that, I thought I'd post a some pictures of a few of my favorite mother and child combos for you to enjoy...

*sidenote* Of course I couldn't get ALL of my favorite moms on here-but I just wanted to share a few...
Happy Mother's Day to ALL of you amazing Moms!!!

2 comments:

JJMW said...

BLOG LIFTER!!! Ha..That was really sweet. Thanks.

Leslie said...

What a sweet idea!

Mom's are the best I think.

Hope you were able to get some rest on Sunday to prep for your crazy upcoming week/end.