Monday, October 4, 2010

A Day Fille with Nothing!

Our family just got home from spending a crazy busy weekend in Iowa-filled with lots of football and lots of fun-but also with lots of driving, lots of late nights, and lots of unhealthy food. Usually when we get back from our trips, I immediately unpack and get things back to normal...but last night I was just too tired, and this morning when we all finally woke-up, I decided to change things up a bit! My boys both got loads of sleep last night and woke up happy and snuggly and sweet...soooo...instead of rushing around like crazy trying to get things done, I decided that today would be a great day to spend just being with my kids. Hayden has been accusing me of cleaning too much lately, and not "just playing", so that's what today is all about: playing, snuggling, reading, and simply having a fun day together.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute post!!! -Jenn