Monday, October 4, 2010

Mommy-Hayden Date

So, for the past few weeks, we've noticed that Hayden has really been NEEDING some Mommy time!!! On this day, we had planned on going to see a movie...but at the last minute, Hayden decided that instead he'd just like to go out for lunch and chat! And that's exactly what we did!!!! It was so great to just hang out and talk like we used to do...it was good for both of us, and seemed like a great way to start our week together. Both of my boys are total Daddy's Boys, which I truely do love, but it's also nice to know that Mama still ranks up there too!!!

(below: Hayden and I splurged and enjoyed a Freckled Lemonade)



1 comment:

Drew and Lauren said...

I love this Dawn. I took Drew on a date during the summer and this reminded me I need to do it again because we had a lot of fun!