Tuesday, August 19, 2008

2 Year Photos...Finally!!!










So, we started this quest 1 week after his 1st birthday...and after 3 attempts we finally got some photos that we liked and that showed his 2 year old personality. The 1st try was a complete disaster...so much so that the photographer didn't even pull out her camera. Hayden spent the entire time staring at the ground and refusing to look up. Pulling him instead of insisting and eventually dealing with a tempertantrum was my idea...thinking that if I didn't make a huge issue out of it then the next time would go better. Wrong. Try #2 consisted of EVERY SINGLE PHOTO with his tongue out. I'm not joking-EVERY ONE!!! There were a few that were cute-very Hayden...but I just couldn't bring myself to be happy with them...so we left empty handed once again. Try #3 we decided to do things a bit differently-we left Daddy at home. Not sure if that was the key to a decent photo shoot or not...but this time Hayden strutted in to the studio, and with a big grin on his face, he informed the photographers that he was, "ready to say cheese"...and he did just that. He was a riot-cracking jokes-and telling the ladies that after he ate his oatmeal that morning, he got, "boogers out of his ears". Anyway, while we're never as thrilled with photos as we were with our old photographer, these are pretty darn cute if we do say so ourselves.

4 comments:

Renee said...

CUTE! Who took the pics?

Leslie said...

Well, I don't know about your original photographer, but as I said before, I think these photos are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Adorable pics, I actually really like the one with his tongue out...it's so him!!! LOL!
Aunt Liz

Sarah@sweetpeaandjojo.blogspot.com said...

darling! I love his curls!