Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hayden's New Favorite Toy!!




Hayden was invited to a birthday party for a little boy and girl who are a part of our mom's club. It was a pool party, and was held at the pool in our neighborhood. Of course we went and had a nice time-Hayden spent lots of time swimming with Daddy while I chatted with some of the mom's and just enjoyed spending an evening outside. There were LOADS of kiddos there, so unfortunately, Hayden didn't get to spend any time with the birthday kiddos...but that's what happens when you're social butterflies!!! Anyway, for their party favors, they gave the boys these "sticker kits"...that had 100's of stickers in them. Hayden is obsessed!!! I don't know how many times I've caught him sitting on his bedroom floor covering his entire body in stickers. Fun, harmless entertainment...except now I have to use my vacuum almost constantly to pick up the fallen stickers. Thanks Petersen People!!!

No comments: