Thursday, September 11, 2008

A New Business Venture for The Morehead Family!!!!




As some of you might already know, I've taken a giant leap, and decided to
become a consultant for a company called SCENTSY.

SCENTSY is not only a product that I've personally been using for well over a
year, but it's a product that I believe in...which of course, is why I chose to
join the SCENTSY company.

Okay, what is it, you ask. SCENTSY truely is the hottest new thing in candles.
They are WICKLESS, SMOKELESS, LEADLESS AND FLAMELESS. This means no more black
stuff to clean off your walls, no wicks to trim or to lose, and best of all-NO
FLAME...which means they're safe for little hands...and even your beloved
4-legged friends!!! Our wax is warmed by a 25 watt bulb that you can literally
keep turned on at all times, without fear of burns or fire!

Another plus is, they're ATTRACTIVE!!! With over 45 different styles of
warmers, and over 80 fabulous scents, you're sure to find a combination to fit
every room of your home, office...even your car. (All scents are available in a
car candle as well) Our newest product that I'm am very excited about is our
Plug-In Warmers. They are sized to fit into those small spaces (such as
bathrooms and laundry areas) and designed to have a detachable base, making it
quick and easy to change between your favorite SCENTS.

My timing is great...we've just recieved the BRAND NEW Fall/Winter catalogs, so
please contact me for your free copy-and in the meantime, please check out my
site (listed below) where you can view the entire catalog online!!! Make sure
to take a moment to check out pages 24-25 for some great "combine and save"
deals that SCENTSY is currently offering. For those of you interested, please
also take a look at the last 2 pages for information on joining SCENTSY...or
even hosting your own party!!! The incentives for hosting are fantastic, and
it's a great way to gather friends for an enjoyable evening. Even those of you
who are long distance can host, please contact me with any questions!!!

Now...for the fun part!!!! For the first 3 people who place a minimum of a $25
order ON MY WEBSITE (listed below) you will recieve a FREE GIFT from ME!!!
ALSO!! For the first 3 people who contact me to schedule an in-home, catalog or
basket party (contact me with questions), will not only recieve FREE product
from SCENTSY *with a qualifying order*, but will also recieve a FREE GIFT from
ME!!!

I really do appreciate you taking the time to look this over and for listening
to the wonderful things that SCENTSY and I have to offer!!! As a SCENTSY
customer, I promise, you won't be disappointed!!!

www.scentsy.com/dawnmorehead

--
--------------------------------------------

Dawn Morehead/Essential Consultant
*Scentsy*
The Hottest New Thing In Candles
WICKLESS, SMOKELESS, LEADLESS, FLAMELESS
Our candles have NO Match!
TO ORDER YOUR *SAFE SCENTS* VISIT: www.scentsy.com/dawnmorehead
Email me now for your FREE copy of the NEW Fall/Winter Catalog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to have you be part of my team!!!!!!! Scentsy Spirit!!!!
Liz