Saturday, September 20, 2008

SCENTSY INCENTIVES...FROM ME!!!




So...I am thrilled to announce that my business is taking off like a rocket!! I'm so excited to be able to introduce such a wonderful product to all of you, and I am grateful (although not the least bit surprised) by all of the positive feedback I'm getting from my new customers!! People are truly diggin' SCENTSY!!!

Now, for those of you who haven't yet placed an order with me...for whatever reason...I have a great deal for you...so read on!!!

For the first 2 people who mention THIS BLOG...AND...either place a $50 order (on MY website)...OR...book a party with me (that totals $150 or more), you will recieve a $10 gift certificate to use however you'd like on your next order! ALSO-for the first 3 people who request a catalog from me...AND...place an order that totals $30 or more (pass those catalogs around guys!!!), you will recieve a surprise gift!!!

Check out my site at www.scentsy.com/dawnmorehead

This is a great deal, so please take advantage of it while it's here!!!

No comments: