Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hayden's 1st Ginger Bread Hizzay!





Actually, this was my first attempt at a ginger bread house as well, so I was a bit nervous about it. My friend Jeannie told me that she got a "kit" that had the house already put together, so when I saw that mine was still in pieces, I was very nervous about my ability. It was very simple though, and I really didn't have any problems with the structure itself. We had attempted to wait until Daddy was around to help, but with Hayden being sick again, and us being stuck in the house, we needed to have a "project" to keep us busy!!! I was so proud of Hayden's decorating abilities...he was concentrating SO hard on this, and was really trying to do his best...and I think it shows!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent Job Hayden!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember, DON'T EVER EAT YELLOW SNOW!!!
Love you buddy,
Aunt Liz