Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's Not Exactly Huck Finn





Jason and I have always encouraged reading with Hayden...in fact, the reading started before he was even born. We ALWAYS spend at LEAST 30 minutes per day reading him stories, we spend LOTS of time at the library, and we're constantly suggesting that he go and "read" a book on his own...and we're always thrilled when he listens. HOWEVER, the other day when I suggested that he grab a book and read for awhile...this isn't exactly the type of reading material I had meant...but sure enough, when I walked in the room, this is what I found...
This kid is always good for a laugh or two!!!! Aren't you proud Aunt Haley?!?!?




2 comments:

Mommy Andersen said...

Great choice in book Hayden! Have you heard there is going to be a second Tori Spelling book?!?!? Maybe that is what I'll buy you for your birthday.

Anonymous said...

Hey is it a good book? Send it my way when you are done Hayden and Dawn!!!! XOXO!
Aunt Liz