Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our Pregnant Christmas!!!

My friend Jeannie and I always kid that we live parallel lives...here's some proof...both pregnant and glowing for Christmas this year...and we're both expecting little boys!!! We hope that they will grow up best buddies, just like Michael and Hayden!! When this was taken I was 29 weeks along, and Jeannie was 23. I can't wait to sit around and relax with Jeannie while we watch our 4 boys play together...now, if we could only figure out how to live a bit closer!!!




2 comments:

JJMW said...

Oh my.....if another person tells me I don't look pregnant..or at least really fat..I may have to deck them depite the holiday season. I can't wait to have a copy of these to show my Mom and throw in a scrapbook! Still as glad as ever that we are friends Dawn! You're the best!

Anonymous said...

Dawn!!!!!!!!!!!! I can finally tell your PG!!!!!!! Cute pics!
Aunt Liz