Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jackson and Hayden Finally Meet...


Introducing Jackson to Snuggly Puppy...
Look at how proud my boys are!!!


Jason and I were both so excited for Jackson and Hayden to finally meet. After a VERY long 9 months of trying to explain that there was indeed a baby in my tummy and that he was going to come out and join our family "soon"...the day had arrived! Mom brought Hayden up to the hospital shortly after Jackson was born, and the first thing his proud big brother wanted to do was hold him. He was so gentle and sweet with him, and even introduced him to his Snuggly Puppy, which shocked Jason and I. NOBODY gets to snuggle Snuggly Puppy except Hayden. :) Hopefully that's a sign of what's to come...lots of sharing and brotherly love!!

3 comments:

Sarah@sweetpeaandjojo.blogspot.com said...

darling! Congrats to you all!

Mommy Andersen said...

What a cute little story...I'm sure Hayden is going to be a great big brother. Love you all!

Leslie said...

So sweet! Jack is a doll, and I know Hayden will be an awesome big brother!!