Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hayden-isms

We are on our way to have our 3D ultrasound done with Baby Girl...and along with that came the instructions for me to eat something sugar-y in order to get her movin' and groovin'. Before we left, I hit the pantry, and the only sweet thing that sounded decent to me was a tootsie pop.

We were about 1/2 way there when I quietly and covertly (or so I thought) unwrapped it and started to eat. Within seconds Hayden busted me and asked where his was. I explained that Mommy needed it for the baby...and he seemed to understand.
A few minutes later, he chimes in with, "How's that sucker treatin' ya Mom?". Classic Hayden.
Shortly after that I was chewing it...and his response: "I told ya that biting it was the only way to get it done, Mom."

That kiddo cracks me up ALL the time!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute...can totally see hayden saying that! this is the stuff you are gonna love reading 30 years from now, for sure :-) ~Jenn