Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Movement

Yet another picture-less post, but I couldn't pass this one up. However, this was certainly one of those moment that I wish were caught on video.
We were all finishing up dinner tonight- the boys were polishing off their "sheees" (how Jackson first said snack-and it's stuck), when I felt some pretty big movements from Sister. I have been trying and trying to get Hayden to feel kicks, but it seems as though every time we try she stops. Tonight she was going a bit crazy in there, so I quickly called Hayden over and placed his little hand on my belly. Sure enough, she gave him a good kick almost immediately. His sweet eyes lit up and he yelled, "Mommy! Was that HER?!?!". It was adorable, and a moment I never want to forget!!! We waited a bit longer, but his 4 year old attention span soon kicked in, and he was off chasing his brother. ...as I sat there watching the two of them running and screaming and giggling...with my hand on my belly while she moved and grooved...I couldn't help but think that was her way of saying that she can't wait to be part of the fun. Oh Sweet Girl...if you only knew!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: