Thursday, February 25, 2010

Always Regrets

As hard a I try, I almost ALWAYS miss getting a photo with someone important...and this time was no different. You'd think I'd learn...one of the biggest regrets I have is never getting a picture of Jackson with my Grandma before she passed away. Unfortunately, Jackson had very little time with her...and now I'll never be able to show him a picture of her holding him...and it's so sad because in the little time that they had together, Grandma and Jack had formed a bond, and Grandma seemed to absolutely ADORE him. I guess the stories will just have to suffice.

Thankfully I have many, many pictures of my grandpa with my boys...but on this particular trip, I don't think I got ANY with Grandpa and Jackson. Sorry Jackie...but Grandpa WAS there...and here's proof:
Grandpa doin' what he does best!
Grandpa and Hayden...

I also don't want to forget Jackson, Grandpa worked and worked with you and finally taught you to clap your hands when he said "patty cake"...it was so cute...and he was SO proud!!!

No comments: