Sunday, March 28, 2010

Our Little Fishy

Jason and I have been trying to find some activities to get Jackson involved it, since it seems like, up to this point, he's just been along for the ride to all of Hayden's activities. So, after a bit of research, we signed our baby up for his very first swimming lessons at the Liberty Community Center. It's been so much fun for me to be doing this with him, and while, he does become easily distracted whenever he sees Daddy and Hayden watching from the side...if I can keep him focused, he does such a great job!!! I am seeing so many differences between my 2 boys already...there doesn't seem to be much fear in our youngest, which I am both thrilled about, and a bit scared. While I completely understand that Jack isn't going to be swimming on his own after a session or two, I have been loving watching him get excited about something that is revolving entirely about him.
This is Jackson's favorite part of his "lessions"...jumping in from the side!!!!


Surfin' on his boogie board

Swimming Partners...doin' the "lazy boy"

No comments: