Monday, November 3, 2008

Baby Brother is Coming!!!

This morning (after our goodbye with Daddy and a few cartoons), Hayden and I were sitting at the table eating some french toast and having a chat. He started out by telling me, yet again, that he is going to be a big brother. I agreed, and asked him if he has picked out a name for the baby yet? His answer this morning was, "Bear". Hmm...

After the naming discussion (apparently both Jack (who is, "Brandyn's friend and is at school") and Kinnick are OUT), he started telling me that the baby is going to come out of Mommy's belly soon and then he would get to play with him. He also informed me that the baby is going to be "really cute" and, "Hayden will hold him and sing him songs".

I really can't explain how sweet all of this is to me...as nervous as I am about having 2 kids, and all that entails, I absolutely cannot wait to see my two boys together!!! I know Hayden is going to be an amazing big brother!!!

No comments: