Sunday, July 20, 2008

Pool Time with Uncle Brandyn and the Elmo Towel!!





We're lucky enough to live in a subdivision that has it's own pool, and we've been taking advantage of that fact for about a month. It's a great way for me to get some exercise and stretch out this quickly growing body of mine...and for Hayden to get used to the water...and boy has he!!!! He's a regular little fishy now-wanting to "float" on his tummy while he kicks his arms and legs...he also lets me show him how to float on his back. His favorite things are: Mommy hiding in the sea (which is me swimming to him underwater and grabbing him as I come up)...and Jumping in from the side. We went and bought him some "water wings" today, and I can't wait to take him to the pool tonight to try them out!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I'm such a bum and haven't gone to the pool yet. I'm just scared to have all three there by myself. But I do love the pool.