Thursday, January 22, 2009

Enjoying (?) T-Rex Cafe

He was having fun here...was finally used to all of the sights and noise...
Here...not so much...although he was laughing while I took this, I was a bit worried we'd have to bail.

Taking it all in...I couldn't even get him to look at the camera!

...absolutely amazed...

Thanks to a friend of mine, we heard about this restaurant called the T-Rex Cafe, and since Hayden is starting to have an interest in dinosaurs, we thought it would be a fun place to spend an afternoon. We were right...although things started out a bit rough...but once we got past the entrance where a HUGE and mobile t-rex stands and Hayden got used to all of the noise, we had a great time, and I know we'll be back!!! It was a very cool place, and one I highly recommend for a fun afternoon with the kiddos!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

That massive dino by the front door kinda freaked all of us out at first too!! But so glad Hayden stuck it out and enjoyed himself.