Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy 30th to Mommy!!!

Blowing out the candles on my traditional Angel Food cake that Hayden and Jason made!!!
Birthday kisses from my favorite boy!

A gift from Jason...the newest Nicholas Sparks book!!

My fancy itouch...gotta love tech toys!!!

Being pregnant on my 30th birthday (which also happened to be my Golden Birthday) wasn't in the plans...but it became my reality, so Daddy and Hayden made it as exciting as they could considering my many restrictions!!! I had a great day just getting to spend time with my boys...we started the day out at Ginger Sue's for breakfast, then spent a few hours at Fun Run playing with Hayden and watching the boys enjoy the giant slides and inflatables. We all came home for a much needed nap and relaxation and ended the evening with dinner at my favorite place-PF Changs!!!
Maybe when I turn 31 I'll get my trip to Vegas, but if I end up with a repeat of this year, I won't complain...it was a great day...and getting to celebrate with my family made it all the more special!! Thanks boys!!!

1 comment:

Mommy Andersen said...

I got that book for xmas...not too far into it yet, but it seems like it should be a good one.

Is that an iPhone or iPod touch? Don't you just LOVE it!