Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mid-60's in January...A Perfect Day!!!



All week I had been waiting for the predicted mid-60's day, and it finally came!! Hayden and I couldn't wait to get out there and enjoy it, so that's exactly what we did!!! After lunch I stuck him in his coat (which I ended up replacing quickly with a sweatshirt) and out we went. It felt wonderful to get to play and run and yell...and just enjoy the fresh air!!! I could take another dozen of these days or so...but it's not in the cards...the forecast is calling for 30's and snow within the next few days...back to reality we go! Let's at least hope that the groundhog DOESN'T see his shadow this year!!!

1 comment:

Mommy Andersen said...

Wish I could have been there to enjoy it with you guys...I'm sure Chloe would love to be outside and playing too.